One Life 2018 Conference
“Only One Life, ’Twill Soon be Past.
Only What’s Done for Christ Will Last.”
Every pastor needs to find what seems to be an impossible balance of two crucial things for every pastor; a superb preacher and a warm people’s person.
- “A Theology of People” – thinking through God’s idea of people and caring for people spiritually and physically.
- “Home Visitation” – the necessity and challenges of one-on-one, face-to-face spiritual interaction.
- “Hospital Visitation” – the pros and cons and how to work on a good bedside manner.
- “Counselling” – Scripture as a counsellor’s manual and practical helps.
- “Informal Shepherding” – Off the beaten track discipleship – shepherding outside the box.
- “Caring for the Care Giver” – dealing with burn out and compassion fatigue.
Date and Time
10:00a.m. 10 August 2018 – 4:00p.m. 11 August 2018
GPS Co-ordinates (these co-ordinates take you to the ‘Eksderde’ road, follow the sign boards from there): S 25º 32′ 18” E 28º 26′ 43”
Cost includes accommodation and meals (lunch and dinner on Friday the 10th of August, breakfast and lunch on Saturday the 11th).
Cost excludes bedding so don’t forget to bring you own bedding.
Payment must be made by EFT and proof or confirmation emailed to email@example.com:
Account Number: 51391139785
Account Type: Current
Branch Name: Westgate
Branch Code: 250841
Reference: 1Life + Your surname + Your initials