We have one goal — to serve the local church.
But, we do that in at least 8 different ways…
- Fellowship in Christ: to promote and to provide opportunities for Christian fellowship, and to promote unity and brotherly love among the churches, the pastors and all the Baptists in the area.
- Fellowship in ministry: to provide the opportunity and possibility for the churches, pastors and people to perform together ministries and services which they would not easily be able to do alone.
- Fellowship in material possessions: to seek to provide resources to assist the churches, the pastors and the members to serve the Lord more effectively.
- Fellowship in care and vision: to provide care, guidance, challenge and vision to the churches, pastors and members.
- Fellowship in church planting: to seek to establish, assist and nurture Baptist churches and fellowships in the area.
- Fellowship in missions and evangelism: to encourage evangelistic outreach and missionary activity among churches, fellowships and individual Baptists and thus to advance the Kingdom of God in the Association’s area and further afield.
- Fellowship with other Baptists: to assume such functions and responsibilities on behalf of the Union as may be mutually agreed upon.
- Fellowship in Faith: to disseminate Baptist Principles and to advocate religious liberty for all.